2014년 4월 7일 월요일

Seoul Coex intercontinental hotel [Room]

Hello My Sweet Neighbors.
The warmth of Spring and Awesome Cherry blssoms Flower Rain in Korea, Makes me want to go for a picnic! instead of working T.T

2 weeks ago, I stayed Seoul Coex intercontinental Hotel. and i was very satisfied with the location.
Lotte Duty Free Shop, Hyundai Department Store, Coex mall, Aquarium, and Train Station straight to the airport!!! What can i ask more. it was really great location.

Here is the picture of the superior room that i stayed during weekends.


 
 
Beautifully designed Stained glass.
 
I really liked the speed of Elevator.
My room was in 14th floor, it took me few second to reach my floor.
 
When i visited Cambodia I stayed 5 star resort (i'm going to posting about it later)
even though i stayed 3rd floor, it took me forever to reach my floor.
i even have to take a deep breath. lol
 
so after the Cambodia Trip, 
Elevator speed matters to me lol  
 



 
 View from my room
 
You can see Bongeunsa[Buddhist temple]
one of the best healing place in a concrete jungle.
At Bongeunsa, You can try "Temple Stay Program"
in which visitors can lead the life of a monk during their stay.
find out more
 
 
 
 
 



 
 
 
I love red point! Red is always right♥
 
 
 




You can control pretty much everything with this lol
 
 
 
 

 
 









Room was nice. but bathroom seems bit old.
 
 
 






It was quite funny that they wrote down Complimentary(Free)
in four languages.





 
Amenity was just okay.
don't expect too much. lol
 






i don't dare to drink these.
but strangely whatever is in mini bar, it looks much more delicious lol.
 
 
 





 
 in room dining menu 
 
 

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기